◆This work consists of three single-string glass beads, which combines medium and large colorful glass beads in the center of the lower edge. The yellow, orange and green medium-sized monochrome glass beads are symmetrically arranged on both sides.
◆The necklace is a necessary decoration for young men and women in Paiwan Group in important ceremonial occasions to recognize their identity and pay attention to the ritual.
◆__ Pai Wan Glass Beads Three Rows Necklace __◆
▲Materials: Bone Porcelain Glass Beads + Cotton
▲Packing Size: L27×W17.5×H5
▲Chain Length: 36~46CM (Waist 28~ 36吋)
This work consists of three single-string glass beads, which combines medium and large colorful glass beads in the center of the lower edge. The yellow, orange and green medium-sized monochrome glass beads are symmetrically arranged on both sides. . The necklace form is the necessary decoration for the young men and women of Paiwan Group in important ceremonial occasions, in order to recognize the identity and the importance attached to the ritual.
** Savage Elementary School **
most representative of the Aboriginal relics is the glazed beads; the glazed beads, also known as the "Katalata", is one of the traditional cultural characteristics of the Paiwan.
color of the glass beads is colorful. The Paiwan people give special definitions to the glass beads of different patterns by the value of the universe, nature and social humanities. Search for the collection.
The traditional glass beads of the Paiwan people are different in their designs. There are "Glory Pearls", "Pears of the Sun", "Peas of the Peacock", "The Pearl of the Land", "The Pearl of the Eyes", "The Pearl of the Hands and Feet", " Protected body yellow beads, "green beads", "orange beads" and "secondary orange beads", each of which has a guardian meaning in addition to its status.
Paiwan community, glass beads are indispensable for family and marriage. Some precious glass beads are only owned by nobles. The noble pearls and the pearl of the sun usually have only the leader in the traditional concept. Wear it.
glass beads come from? According to the literature of the Aboriginal tribe, it was learned that the ancient precious glass beads were found in the tomb of the Egyptian pyramid. Later, it was transmitted from Persia to Italy, Rome, Venice, and then to the Middle East, India, China, South Korea, and Japan by land. However, the famous maritime nations such as Spain, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, etc., also have a large number of glass beads to exchange food, fresh water or other precious goods with the sea island residents, so it was later called "beads".
Glass beads - the use of a wide range of functions, in the tribe has a role in identity and decoration, and now has gradually become a "original folk style", can be designed and created by themselves, forming a unique personal style. Each bead has a different meaning and can also be used as a gift for expression.
☆Maintenance Tips -How to take care☆
*Nail rope or wax line can be waterproof, but to maintain product quality, please try not to wear it when you take a bath or swim.
* Glass beads, imaginary animal horns can be wiped with mild oil such as baby oil, which will make it bright and beautiful.
* Metal materials such as long-wearing, due to contact with the skin and in various environmental conditions, easily lead to oxidative fading, can be wiped clean with a silver cloth; brass should be wiped with a copper velvet soft cloth to remove the spots Reproduce as new as you look.
*The related works are mostly fragile materials such as fiberglass. Please avoid falling, squeezing and avoiding damage.
★Reminder reminder ★
1. The product photo is a photo, the color difference is normal due to the computer display or the ambient light source where the camera is shot.
2. This item has a variety of items with color, the item color is subject to physical shipment.
3. The products are handmade products, can not be made 100% fine and identical, it is inevitable that there are imperfections, please forgive me! If the buyer is extremely demanding, please be careful to place an order to avoid disputes.
4. The workshop receives a 7-11 order notice and will contact you again to confirm if you will pick up the goods on time. To avoid ordering, do not pick up the goods, increase the burden of the workshop. Buyers will not pick up the goods as follows, and the workshop will cancel all qualifications. Please be cautious to place an order~ Thank you!
Origin / manufacturing methods
Taiwan / handmade warm heart production